Happy birthday, America! Celebrate the Fourth of July with these easy crafts for all ages.…
School is out, scream and shout! After a long school year full of learning and fun, it is time for everyone to rest and recharge in the warm summer months. So, spend the last days of school celebrating your student with these fun ideas from the IndywithKids blog! Below are a few highlights from the post.
- Create a Summer Bucket List — The school year gets so hectic, so summer is the perfect time to try something new. Make a master list of all the things your family wants to do and all the places you want to go.
- Water Activities — Bring on the water balloon fight, the squirt guns, the Slip ‘N Slide and the plain old garden hose!
- Ice Cream Bar — Set up an at-home ice cream bar with you family’s favorite flavors and toppings for a cool and sweet treat to start the summer off right.
- School Year T-Shirt — If you happen to have an extra t-shirt lying around, write your student’s class year on it in permanent marker. Send your student to school on the last day wearing the t-shirt and with a couple of permanent markers in their backpack. Then, everyone in the class can sign it!
- Dance Party – Turn on your car stereo, roll down the windows and turn up the sound for a fun driveway dance party! School is out, and summer is here!