Happy birthday, America! Celebrate the Fourth of July with these easy crafts for all ages.…
They do not call them “April showers” for nothing! Here are a few fun activities to help you beat those rainy-day blues.
- Create a scrapbook
- Have a movie marathon
- Play cards
- Read a classic book
- Have an indoor picnic
- Finish a crossword puzzle
- Create the perfect rainy day song playlist
- Have a board game night marathon
- Call an old friend or family member
- Mend old clothes
- Bake something delicious
- Complete a giant jigsaw puzzle
- Create a bucket list
Now you can make the most of those rainy April days. Being stuck inside does not seem so bad after all!
Check out Bucket List Journey for the full article and more ideas here.