Thanksgiving is a time for family, delicious food and showing gratitude for the people in…
A new year, a new you! This year is all about growth and accomplishing goals. As 2022 begins, it is a good time to check in with yourself and set some new objectives to work towards throughout the year. If you are having trouble deciding on resolutions for this year, here is a quick list to get you started.
- Start a journal – Writing down your thoughts makes it easier to work through emotions and reflect on your feelings. Your future self will be grateful!
- DIY something special — Tackle that project that you have been meaning to do for years. Doing something creative is not only productive, but also can be relaxing and fun!
- Create a savings plan — Even if you do not have a lot to spare, setting some money aside each week can help you long term. It is never too late to start!
- Drink more water – Replacing the soda or coffee with some extra water has many health benefits. Not to mention, it is such an easy adjustment!
- Begin each day with a nutritious breakfast — Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better way to start the day than whipping up something healthy! Your body will thank you.
- Do not let your laundry pile up – Creating a schedule can make laundry feel less overwhelming, and ensure you are always well-dressed.
- Make time to catch up with friends and family —Make an effort to reach out to the people in your life and catch up. They will appreciate it, and you will feel satisfied knowing you have these genuine connections.
If you want to read about these suggestions and discover more, visit this article on The Pioneer Woman. Happy New Year!