Celebrate the summer months by trying out new recipes! With new produce in season, there…
This holiday season, bring your family the gift of health to your table. This winter salad from BBC Good Food is packed with vegetables and nuts that will supercharge your body to fight seasonal illnesses!
- 2 carrots, halved
- ½ white cabbage head, shredded
- 100 grams pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Peel strips from the carrots using a vegetable peeler, then mix with the other salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jam jar, season and then put the lid on before shaking well.
- Toss the salad when you are ready to eat it. The salad and dressing will keep separately in the fridge for up to four days.